9.07.2008

turning the key, lifting the lid

You've found an old wooden chest in the attic, dusty and rotting, wearing thick layers of cobwebs. The key is in the lock. You turn the key, lift the lid, and a discovery is made...

Welcome to "from a chest in the attic," my photographic web log. Photoblog. You know. The posts that will follow this will be mostly photo posts (I can't guarantee I won't post other things), probably between three and five photos each post. It will be updated at least once a week. I am in a photography class in college and am given assignments weekly, so that's primarily what will be posted until the end of the semester. I'm hoping that this will build the habit and it will continue after that, seeing how photography is what I want to pursue as a career.

I am also usually a lot less formal and a lot more fun in my blog posts.

No, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures :)
and goodluck in photography class!